Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Tuesday Tease


Happy Tuesday! It's sunny and warm and (almost) officially summer! I'm sure your TBR pile is growing as is mine but I'm ready to relax next to a large body of water and drink down every last word on my Kindle. 

Book news: SOMEONE FOR ME releases is just two weeeeeeeeks! Can you tell I'm excited??? I'm so, so, SO excited to share the final book in the Someone to Love series with you! Book 3 reverts back to Kendall and Cruise and a hot time is had by all. Can't wait to share. Pre-orders are available for this one! So if you'd like the book to magically appear in your corner of the world simply one click away and Cruise Elton will be ready and waiting for you bright and early come July 1st.


Other book news: I'm thisclose to sending BURNING THROUGH GRAVITY to my betas and editor! Yay! I made my way through the trauma and drama of RL graduations and parties and am back to laser focusing my efforts on BTG. It's such a fun book for me and I hope it will be for you, too. It's unpredictable and wild and full of twists and turns and have I mentioned banter? 

One last bit of news: Ethereal finally has PAPERBACKS!!!! Yes, Celestra is finally rolling out old school with real ink and tree pulp. It's so beautiful to look at and fun to smell and hold. If you're interested in sharing in my quirky euphoria just click the cover below. 



On to the teasers!

 Someone For Me (Book 3 Someone to Love Series) Coming July 1st!
Cruise’s POV with Kendall (Kenny) in their bedroom.

I walk her back and lay her gently on the mattress, trailing kisses from her neck to her chest, down to her smooth, soft belly. I rub my face over her stomach and indulge in the simple act of loving her in this innocent way. There are so many new ways to love Kenny that feel satisfying, though just a week ago I would have brushed them all off as juvenile.
The nightstand drawer opens and closes, and Kenny tosses down what sounds like jewelry, but it’s the chains we’ve used from time to time. I pick them up and gently lay them on the floor, far away from our tender moment.
“Excuse me,” she balks at how quickly I’ve dismissed them. “That was a hint, by the way.” She rubs her foot over my back, and I’m half-tempted to hog-tie her in less than three seconds, just the way she likes it.

Burning Through Gravity New Adult Romance 17+
Stephanie (Stevie) and Ford’s story
(Ford’s POV, at the beach house)

 “You know”—she scoots in until her stomach presses tight against mine—“the beauty in life is that you don’t have to show the world your every side. There can be sides that are reserved only for those special people. You can let loose and be who you truly are, down to the bones, around those you’re closest to.” She sears my lips with a kiss. “The world needs you one way, and I need you another. You saved me, Ford.” She pants into my mouth before offering me her lips again, harder more urgent than ever.

The Dragon and the Rose (Celestra Forever After #2)
Gage’s POV (Gage to Chloe)
“You have five seconds to get out of my way.”
That twisted grin I can’t stand twitches on her lips. “Or what?”
“Or I’m going to push right through you.”
“Sounds like a threat I’ve waited my entire life to hear.”
“Shut up, Chloe.”
“I love it when you talk dirty to me. I bet Skyla likes it, too.” Dull laughter vibrates through her. “You ever call her a dirty little slut? Or is that too much reality to drag into your fantasies?”


Have a great week! I'll be on vacay next Tuesday, but I still plan on posting the teasers! See you in 7! 

Keep in touch with me on Facebook, twitter, and instagram! I love chatting with you all! XOXO

No comments: