Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Tuesday Tease plus news!


Welcome back to the Tuesday Tease! Celestra Forever After is coming together! Feedback is coming in and my editor is still plugging away but things are going ~smoothly.

Real quick, some cool stuff I want to share—foreign covers!
Someone to Love sold rights to four different countries and I have at least two covers I’d like to share with you.

Turkey!




Hungary! (Look familiar? It’s very close to the original!)

Brazil and Italy to come.

And I can’t leave out SAM’s Club!!!



It’s been a dream, and I want to reach through the screen and hug each one of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my dreams come true. Stay tuned for lots of giveaways coming your way. I’ll push them each through Facebook, twitter, instagram.

On to the teasers!

CELESTRA FOREVER AFTER 
New Adult  17+
(This point of view is from Skyla’s man ;)
“Let me guess, no electricity?”
“Ellis mentioned something about me transferring everything into my name. Sorry.” She sighs into me. “Looks like we’ll have to fight it out in the dark.”
“Sounds good. But be warned, I don’t plan on fighting fair tonight.”
“I hope that’s a promise.” She takes a gentle bite out of my lower lip as I navigate us to the bedroom. I push open the door only to land us in the bathroom, the scent of mold and urine biting through our nostrils. I head into the next room, and Skyla leaps out of my arms. The moon streams in a fair amount of light as she tosses the sheets over the mattress lying on the floor.
I flick off my shoes and before I can get to my jeans, Skyla is right back by my side doing the honors for me.
“You mind?” she whispers.
“By all means.”

Have a great week! Stay tuned on Facebook, twitter, instagram for flash giveaways!!!

And don't forget: Roxy and Cole and their late night Sugar Kisses! It's out! 



8 comments:

Unknown said...

i loved loved loved Sugar Kisses!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of Celestra. It sounds like I need a trip to Sam's for your books. Your's are books that I want to add to my collection. As always, keep 'em coming.😉

Addison Moore said...

Cara LeBlanc - Oh I'm sooo glad! I miss Roxy and Cole. Roxy is one of my favorite characters.

Denise - I can't wait to share the cover for CFA with you! I saw the mock up today and died it was so awesome. (at least I thought so ;)

Unknown said...

What about the tv show? What's the news on that?

Unknown said...

What about the tv show? What's the news on that?

Addison Moore said...

Dragua Kale - Hi! The series is being shopped again which is not uncommon but I did get a chance to meet with one of the producers and she was awesome! I haven't talked to my film agent in a while maybe I'll reach out to him soon and see what's up. I'm hoping for all good things!

sweetmary21489 said...

Cant wait for celestra forever..i even had a dream about the cover lol

Isabela Correia said...

Seriously it will launch in Brazil "Someone to Love"?
Better news ... I will love to have them in my collection.
Can you tell me what was responsible Publisher?
thank you!