Monday, February 10, 2014

Sugar Kisses is LIVE!!! + Teasers


(The link to last weeks blog hop is here!)

Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses 3) is LIVE!!!

Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, iTunes

*This novel can be read as a stand alone*

Roxy and Cole have been unleashed into the world! I'm thrilled to give you another part of the 3:AM Kisses story.



A little about the book:

Roxy Capwell couldn’t be more miserable. She just had her heart stomped on by her cheating boyfriend, and the last thing she’s looking for is love. She hates men.
Cole Brighton couldn’t be happier. He’s a player of the highest order, there’s not a girl at Whitney Briggs University that he can’t tag and bag. He loves the ladies.
Roxy’s dream is to own and operate her own bakery one day, but with no oven in her dorm, and a lucrative baking competition on the horizon, she agrees to move in with her best friend’s brother, the obnoxious, womanizing, Cole Brighton.
Between the heavenly scent of baked goods, and Roxy’s perfect body strutting around the apartment, Cole can’t think straight. So when Roxy’s ex starts sniffing around again, Cole volunteers to play the part of her new boy-toy and things get heated both in and out of the kitchen.
Roxy discovers she might not hate every man on the planet, and Cole discovers nothing tastes better than Roxy and her late night SUGAR KISSES.
Roxy is a ball of stress and anger.
Cole is all ego and sex.
Their attraction is unstoppable.
And when their bodies collide—its combustible.

Other book news: Celestra Forever After has morphed a tad bigger than I anticipated (typical Skyla), but that's partially my fault since I find Paragon a nice place to visit. Edits should start on Thursday—yay! And they should move quickly on my end so that my editor and betas can get into the manuscript and help me whip it into shape. Yay again!

On to the teaser:


CELESTRA FOREVER AFTER 
New Adult  17+
(Skyla with Marshall)

“Know this.” Marshall leans in until I can feel his breath warming me. “The fruit of the rose family is often lethal. It will certainly do this world in.”
“You’re talking in riddles.” My gaze falls out the window at that horrific dragon painted across the building with his terrifying grimace. His ruby eyes shimmer right through the fog with an eerie incandescent glow.
“Does the dragon fit into this—Omen?” I test his name on my lips. I’ve hated it all along. It feels evil, nefarious.
“Indeed he does.” Marshall shoulders up next to me and fixes his gaze on the creature’s awful countenance. He hones in his hatred and glares at the monstrosity as if it were a person.
The earth quakes, a roar erupts from the sky as the belly of those tar-colored clouds rip open and a deluge of rain falls over the campus as if God himself were trying to soothe an open wound.


Enjoy the week! Hope you have fun with Roxy and Cole!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes ive read a few of her books

Unknown said...

I Love your work and every book you release I buy stat!